Leyden Family Service and Mental Health Center is seeking an Aftercare Clinician for our Aftercare Department in Franklin Park.
We are seeking an experienced full-time clinician with a passion for delivering evidenced-based therapy and services to adults with serious mental illness. If you are passionate about working with individuals with living with serious mental illness to communicate, develop and carry out appropriate care and services, you would be an ideal addition to our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Evaluating and screening individuals for clinical services.
· Providing clinical and case management services with sensitivity to age, disability, and client diversity.
· Developing and implementing clinical interventions for individual and group services.
· Co-facilitating group therapy.
· Providing support to other team members in various treatment services.
· Providing crisis support as needed.
· Providing caseload and productivity reports to Aftercare Services Supervisor as requested.
· Performing other related duties as assigned by the Aftercare Services Supervisor.
· Adhering to Federal and State regulations and all agency policies and procedures.
Qualifications for the ideal candidate:
· Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or related field (required)
· 2 years post Master’s experience (preferred)
· Have prior experience in community mental health setting (preferred)
· LSW/LPC or LCSW/LCPC (preferred)
· Spanish-speaking (preferred)
Benefits of working at Leyden Family Service & Mental Health Center:
· Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
· Long-term disability
· 4013b with company match
· Generous PTO package
· NHSC certified site for loan repayment program
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter to Jennifer Hamilton at jhamilton at leydenfamilyservice dot org
About Leyden Family Service & Mental Health Center:
Leyden Family Service and Mental Health Center provides a range of counseling, treatment and preventative care services for adults, adolescents, senior citizens, children and families. This includes treatment programs for those struggling with substance abuse, gambling addiction and other mental health problems. We specialize in offering professional help within a non-judgmental setting while supporting each individual's right to confidentiality. Whether seeking help for yourself, a loved one, close friend, employee or coworker, you will find at Leyden a dedicated staff committed to helping patients achieve their maximum level of independence, productivity and quality of life.