Outpatient Substance Disorder Counselor Full Time
CADC or related IAODAPCA certification
Ability to provide diagnostic and clinical treatment services
Documented 3-5 years clinical experience
Working knowledge of Secretary of State DUI evaluations and updates, non-DUI evaluations, eDSRS system, ASUDS, and risk education
Interim Director of Mental Health
Provide clinical services to clients and collaterals
Adhere to IODAPCA ethics policy / standard of conduct
Perform other related duties as assigned
Adhere to all federal and state regulations and all Agency policies and procedures
This is a full time position. Schedule includes 4 evenings per week
Job Type: Full-time
Please send resumes to Jennifer Hamilton at jhamilton at leydenfamilyservice dot org
Transportation Driver -Part Time
Leyden Family Service and Mental Health Center has been providing services since June 1952. Our Agency is dedicated to excellence in providing counseling, mental health, substance abuse and social support services that strengthen individuals, families and communities. We provide these services with integrity, a caring spirit and with respect to individual needs.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver’s license required
• Must be 21 years of age
• At least 1 year of experience
• Must pass background screening
• Must pass a drug test
• Computer skills and knowledge such as Microsoft, Excel, and Outlook
• Must understand instructions in English (both written and spoken).
• Providing transportation services to the clients to the seniors in the community
• Drive clients to and from their appointments (medical or otherwise) on assigned days.
• Work out transportation scheduling with the I&A staff person and maintain a schedule.
• Maintain accurate record keeping.
• Maintain a professional image and attitude towards clients and co‐workers.
• Input reporting into the Harmony System
• Abide by all State traffic laws to maintaining a safe driving record.
• Ensuring passenger safety, helping passengers in and out of the vehicle, if needed
• Complete daily vehicle pre‐trip and post trip inspections, and maintain vehicle cleanliness. Report any issues with vehicle to Supervisor.
• Learn C.P.R. and other emergency procedures.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
• Adhere to all federal and state regulations and all Agency policies and procedures.
• Participate in supervision.
• Respect confidentiality
Leyden Family Service and Mental Health Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)!
Job Type: Part-time
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter to Christi Rocha at crocha at leydenfamilyservice dot org or call 847-451-5071
Leyden Family Service and Mental Health Center is seeking an Aftercare Clinician for our Aftercare Department in Franklin Park.
We are seeking an experienced full-time clinician with a passion for delivering evidenced-based therapy and services to adults with serious mental illness. If you are passionate about working with individuals with living with serious mental illness to communicate, develop and carry out appropriate care and services, you would be an ideal addition to our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Evaluating and screening individuals for clinical services.
· Providing clinical and case management services with sensitivity to age, disability, and client diversity.
· Developing and implementing clinical interventions for individual and group services.
· Co-facilitating group therapy.
· Providing support to other team members in various treatment services.
· Providing crisis support as needed.
· Providing caseload and productivity reports to Aftercare Services Supervisor as requested.
· Performing other related duties as assigned by the Aftercare Services Supervisor.
· Adhering to Federal and State regulations and all agency policies and procedures.
Qualifications for the ideal candidate:
· Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or related field (required)
· 2 years post Master’s experience (preferred)
· Have prior experience in community mental health setting (preferred)
· LSW/LPC or LCSW/LCPC (preferred)
· Spanish-speaking (preferred)
Benefits of working at Leyden Family Service & Mental Health Center:
· Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
· Long-term disability
· 4013b with company match
· Generous PTO package
· NHSC certified site for loan repayment program
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter to Jennifer Hamilton at jhamilton at leydenfamilyservice dot org
About Leyden Family Service & Mental Health Center:
Leyden Family Service and Mental Health Center provides a range of counseling, treatment and preventative care services for adults, adolescents, senior citizens, children and families. This includes treatment programs for those struggling with substance abuse, gambling addiction and other mental health problems. We specialize in offering professional help within a non-judgmental setting while supporting each individual's right to confidentiality. Whether seeking help for yourself, a loved one, close friend, employee or coworker, you will find at Leyden a dedicated staff committed to helping patients achieve their maximum level of independence, productivity and quality of life.